RULES:1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 things about them.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you.
4. Invent 10 questions the persons you tag will have to answer.
5. Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal.
6. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged.
7. Nothing like "you are tagged if you read this" is allowed.
8. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
9. Tag-backs are allowed.
10. Have fun!
Ten things about me:
1. I'm a Mormon.
2. I am majoring in computer science.
3. I hope to be a white hat hacker (a.k.a. computer security expert) someday. I'd like to win a collegiate hacking competition with my college's hacking club someday.
4. I'm an aspiring ocarinist.
5. I love first aid and emergency preparedness, and I love taking classes in CPR, Wilderness First Aid, and the like.
6. I'm active in Minecraft and Guns of Icarus Online.
7. I'm the oldest of four wonderful brothers.
8. I hope to write a fantasy story one day.
9. I'm a hopeless romantic and would like nothing more than to find and marry my true love.
10. My hair has a natural swoosh in the front. I can't really do much about it.
Questions from Yobuko:
- Favorite thing to draw?
- Do you enjoy watching horror movies or sci-fi shows?
- What is your worst High School memory?
- What show do you wish you lived in?
- Can you remember what you were doing this day of last year?
- What would you do if a flying saucer passed by you this very moment?
- Do you have stuffed animals? Do you wish they were alive like pets?
- The world turns into a monster world. What would you be?
- If you had to spend one night, would you rather stay in the Sahara Desert or the Appalachian Mountains?
- The Human race will go extinct in 3 days, what do you leave behind to help future colonies identify your century?
1. What is the best piece of advice you've ever received?
2. List three traits of your ideal lover.
3. What skill don't you have that you wish you had?
4. What might you do today to develop this skill?
5. What Pokémon do you most identify with? This is different than asking you which one is your favorite!
6. Favorite work of classical literature, and why?
7. What is your Myers-Briggs (MBTI) personality type? If you don't know, just google it and there are free tests you can take.
8. What is your dream occupation, and why? You are not allowed to use wages or compensation as a reason for your choice--assume you'll make the same money regardless of your choice.
9. What real person do you most look up to and why?
10. What have you done in the past week to put a smile on somebody's face? (Working for your boss doesn't count.) If you can't think of anything, then go do something and report back.